Saturday, October 4, 2008

He'll laugh later??? :)

As my students back in Eugene will attest, I have cut a lot of hair in my time, and had happy customers every time.  Ray's teammates have gotten drift of this, and all have asked me to buzz their hair many times since we've been here.  In my hair cutting resume, I have yet to list a blunder or mistake.  Up until last night...


As you will see in the next photo, I was lost in conversation and forgot to put on the correct bit.  I Ended up making the first cut with the bit that shaves the neck hair.  As a result, I very humbly left Brayden with a new "style".

As you can see in the finished product, I was able to cover up my blunder rather well.  Thank goodness he was able to laugh it off!!  Today he told his teammates it's just a new trend!!

(notice I'm wearing the apron that Aunt Laurie made me!!)







2 comments:

Grace Persson said...

Ahahahahha that's hilarious!

454235 said...

oh my gosh! are you for real??? I thought you were just joking but i can really see where its a close cut! lol! I'm sure he will want another hair cut in the future...don't loose sleep girl! lol :)