Sunday, January 30, 2011

Win Weekend...

I realized I haven't written much about basketball since we've been here. To sum it up, the Lakestars have had a really good season, and after these two wins from this weekend, have regained their spot at the #1 position. This weekend they played the Saitama Broncos, and Ray unquestionably played his best two games of the season. He had 20 points in the first game and 18 in the second, earning him MVP of the first game. He had two gorgeous dunks in the second game too, which is always fun for the crowd.

The babes seem to love the games and keep thoroughly entertained. I usually don't see them the whole game because people are always more than willing to take them off my hands for a bit!







2 victories this weekend!!

MVP, Ray Schafer!!!


GREAT pass, Ray!!

Dunk #1. I decided to set down my camera for one second and missed his second BIG dunk- probably the best I've seen him do yet. A little disappointed...

Half time mini-cheerleaders...

Half time taiko drumming...

No comments: