Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mom's group

The blessings just keep flowing...
When I attended a local church here on Christmas Day, they told me that they have a Mom's Group that meets every other week for lunch and play time for their kids. This last Thursday was the first one of the New Year, so I walked the mile or so to the church and joined in the chaos. There were probably 20 some mamas there with their kids, and they served a great lunch of sandwiches and spreads. Sol and Sophie certainly enjoyed themselves, sidling up next to any little person that would share a block or talk to them. I took these photos after the majority of the kids had cleared.

This is Shino and her daughter Kiko, who I met the first year at church.



Sophie, with a little toy envy...





I feel like this year I have had more than enough activities to keep me busy and fill my tank. I'm ever so grateful! Thank you Lord!!

No comments: