Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 33 Update

We went to the Doc last night for another appointment to see how things are progressing. I don't have a whole lot to report, except that it looks like these babes will still likely be coming around the first week in April. If I could gather the prayers of the ones I love, please be praying for an opportunity for natural birth! This isn't common here, but I know that with Christ, all things are possible.
As for now, ultrasound and examination didn't give any clues to pre-term labor (earlier that 38 weeks). My body sure has hit some rough road- aches and pains, swelling, fatigue- but I knew this would come. Thank the Lord I have an incredible husband who has loyally been massaging these tired bones every day! I feel like he's the one who needs it, but he insists this is the least he can do!
So, I will continue to keep you all updated as to how things are progressing. We can't wait!!

2 comments:

AIR said...

So does that mean the boy has turned--head down?

Ruben Garcia said...

Hey Ray & Sarah, Thank you for letting Lynne & I view & read your blog...sy it took so lng to ck. up on you 2...so appy to hear about your twins...how exciting! We will be praying for yoy! How is Ray doing w/B-ball? Thank you for all the wonderful pics! You gus are a wonderful couple! How about church life? and your personal walk w/ God? Hope all is well..we miss you! Ruben& Lynne