Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Peas at 30 weeks...

So, my 31 week milepost is tomorrow, and here are some pics taken last night. As you can see, the ledge under the belly is forming. I no longer have a belly button. The dark line that runs down the center of my belly is getting darker...


These two beautiful little peas are growing like crazy right now... and I honestly don't know if they'll wait another 10 weeks to show their faces. I pray that they stay in their cozy pod for as long as they can, and yet we are SO excited to meet them!!

I'm still doing rather well, despite some little physical discomforts. I have been trying to make it to the pool at least twice a week, because walking in the water is much more comfortable than walking anywhere else. Please pray for continued strength and energy!!


3 comments:

AIR said...

Glad to see those pants are still usefull! Nice work!

Unknown said...

That is quite a peapod you have! God will keep them until the right time....:)

amy and Benjamin said...

You look beautiful Sarah! So good to chat with you last night!