Friday, January 1, 2010

Traditions...

I'm a fan of traditions.  Not that my family or Ray's family has any distinct traditions, but they are something that I'd like to develop for our family someday.  Ray's Dad, in honor of having all of his sons home, wanted to bring back a special "tradition" of sorts from their past: going shooting on Christmas Day.  I was invited as the solo feminine influence, and I brought the twins with me...
We made it into the snow.  It was gorgeous.


From left to right:  Andrew, Katie's boyfriend, Luke, Ray, Me, Sammy and Jimi

The Elder Schafer


Delightful Christmas Day sun...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, the photo of Ray bending down to kiss you...the snow...the sun...the shadows. Gorgeous. That's a blow-up shot, for sure.

Anonymous said...

I am inspired! What a fantastic way to spend christmas! Maybe have to make it archery for myself though here in Japan due to stricter gun laws... sigh