Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My friend Michi...


These photos are, regrettably, in reverse order.  But I wanted to introduce you to my friend, Michi.  She is a woman who Ray met at the gym where he goes for weights, and who personally chose to become sort of "team mom".  About a month ago she asked if I could begin teaching her english lessons, and since then we have met weekly.  Last week she took me on an adventure and we had a really good time.  See below!


This is the trout I caught!  The final presentation!

These guys were great.  They filleted my fish and cleaned it up...

Even though it's not really fishing (the poor guys were hatchery fish and you literally caught them from a 10x10 size holding tank), it was fun regardless...

These are the carp pools.  These fish are psychotic.

Um, yes.  This carp is eating an entire loaf of bread.  Not kidding.  It was scary.

She took me up to a beautiful temple.  You had to climb over a thousand stairs to get to the top!!  Embarrassingly enough, my calves were a bit tired the next day!!

This is Michi, or Umemotosan...

Crazy, crazy fish...

No comments: