Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just hangin'...

With Papa on the road, we've been spending our days in our pj's. I'm blown away that these little guys have been on earth as long as I carried them in my womb... the intimacy with these little incredible creatures continues to grow. I'm absolutely, utterly in love...

Sophie has turned a leaf and is all giggles. This is such a rewarding stage for me, because the mere look at my face causes here to erupt into a huge smile and giggles, revealing her two little teeth and tons of gums. She's not too active, very content to just lay on her back and play with a toy and sing.
Sol is a little fireball, ready to adventure and explore. He makes every effort to get his hands on his sedentary sister, and is using his "scoot" to get all around the floor of his room. He's even developed a mischievous little smile!


That's it! ...that sideways little grin...


I found him like this as I walked in the room.... yes, he trapped himself under the bed... :)

1 comment:

Baillie Family said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute, and growing so big!