Thursday, April 8, 2010

Roz and Ros...

Well... what a week this has been.

Firstly, as of Monday, we went to the hospital for a routine check up with our babes and discovered that our little Sol was very low temperature due to low body weight. To make a long story short, the Doctor requested to keep him at the hospital for an unmentioned amount of time to monitor him and make sure he isn't fighting an infection or anything. That was hard news for me.
On top of that, they requested to keep Sophia as well, to make sure she is gaining her proper weight as well...

On the same day, my dear friend Roslyn flew in from America, along with Rosalind- it's not every day where to get to "Roz's" at once! The combo of these two ladies by my side certainly lifted my spirits!

It has been hard to not have my babies by my side the past couple days, but I also recognize that they are in very good hands, and it has truly allowed me some MUCH needed sleep and rest. Ray has been the most incredible husband a person could ask for, and the gals have kept me laughing and enjoying the moments of the days...

It's "sakura" season, or cherry blossom time! Here is a VERY old weeping cherry tree, lit up at night...

Roslyn, thank you for your love and support. Your friendship means SO MUCH to me!!


Love: you are my constant delight, support, encouragement and loyal friend. I love you without bounds...

Rosalind: How can I thank you? Your love is so vast. Thank you, dearly, for showering us with your time, energy, and love. You are so beautiful.








Does dinner get any better than this???

No comments: