Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Birthing Center...

This is a photo of a photo, of Katsuragawa Ladies Clinic where I will give birth. It was raining out so I didn't get a good photo from the outside, but it's really a beautiful place, set overlooking the lake...


This is Ray in the meeting room with Kamabuchi san ("Buchi"), his wife Akane and their son Minari. I introduce them because Buchi is the Lakestars staff who is taking care of all the relations pertaining to the birth. Akane and I have spent a lot of time together recently too, as she is about 6 weeks pregnant with her second child!


This is the labor and delivery room. On the ceiling there is a illuminated star map with lights. It's rather peaceful...

The babies here are beautiful. I think all babies are, obviously, but I love the small location (with only maybe 4 rooms) because you can see so many of the babies and their parents.

No comments: