Monday, November 10, 2008

Home games vs. the Oita Heatdevils...

This weekend, the Lakestars took on the Oita Heatdevils at home.  On Saturday, the Lakestars led the game the entire way, but slimly lost on a buzzer shot by the Heatdevils.  Sunday was a different story, with the Lakestars pulling past the Heatdevils by nearly 20 points to gather a very fun VICTORY!  As always, Ray played very well, keeping clear of injury and making some deciding moves to help the Lakestars win.


More SCHAFER fans!!


My friends Dave and Hitomi came with me on Sunday...

...And friends Yuko and Atsu came with me on Saturday...

Loyal little fan...



These vids show Ray's true colors, the first 4 points of the game!!

2 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

Great pictures. What fun, it reminds me of my days as a basketball cheerleader!!! Ray's not bad, you should probably hang on to him.

Love you guys,
Crys

R.B. Moreno said...

I'm resolving to make more deciding moves myself.