Sunday, November 16, 2008

GAME 1 vs. UNDEFEATED Golden Kings



Saturday's game against the Ryukyu Golden Kings (from Okinawa) was close and enthralling.  The Kings are a tough, undefeated team with big guys who played a physical game.  But the Lakes truly showed their colors, slimly losing in the end.  But Ray... WOW!  .... played the best game I've ever seen him play.  He scored 21 points, dropped 7 free throws, had a HUGE one handed dunk (see 1st video), doubles in assists AND rebounds- all said, he earned PLAYER OF THE GAME!!! 
I couldn't have been more impressed and proud of his performance.  I hope the videos and pics below give you some glimpse of how truly into his own Ray is becoming.  Enjoy!!



For MVP of  the game, he won 70 kilos of RICE!!!


1 comment:

454235 said...

Ohhhh Baby!!!!!!! Man alive! I got chills watching all your plays! I brought all my friends in to see your videos and I was cheering like I was on the sidelines!!!! SOOOO proud of you "lil" big bro!