Sunday, November 16, 2008

GAME 2 vs. UNDEFEATED Golden Kings

VICTORY!!!!! 
With the first game out of the way vs. the undefeated Ryukyu Golden Kings, the Lakestars pulled down a strong victory today in front of a nearly sold out home crowd.
Ray played a game much like the day prior- 16 points, a huge dunk, a double in rebounds and assists... awesome.  He's doin' it.
Today, the win made every person in the stands so proud.  We are still early in the season, but the Kings were probably the toughest team that the Lakes will face.  And Ray carried the team.  We ALL have reason to be proud...



My friend Dacia and I, smiling after the big VICTORY!  Dacia is visiting from the states for 21 days!

Our man...


4 comments:

Laurie Schafer Marino said...

I am having so much fun and enjoyment following your blog and also the great games. You two definitely are bright spots in our days - thank you for continuing to share. Love, Aunt Laurie

454235 said...

All I can say is Wow! I'm so proud of you Ray! and thank you Sarah so much for capturing all of his great plays! so much fun!

454235 said...

Sorry but I just had to express my joy as I just realized today is the 18th of Nov. and that means I'll be arriving in Japan in exactly one month!!!!!!!! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Alyce and I had a great time seeing your pictures. Keep having fun.