Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In love


It's extraordinary to truly BE in love.  Its captivating to wake up every day to the person who you could stare at and touch every moment of every day.  It's the most precious gift I've ever been given.  I chose a man who makes me feel like the most beautiful person in the world, and who treats me like I am his most prized treasure.  More than anything, he loves not only me... but shows love to everyone he encounters.  This is so profound to me.
Ray had the last two days off... and we took advantage of the time to just relax and be together.  On Sunday he took me on a long, wonderful bike ride through dancing rice fields.  It was so cool to see the rice in all stages of growth, from newly seeded to mature and ready for harvest.  This was my first time seeing mature rice!  When we got home, we invited some new friends over for BBQ... then went down to the waterfront for another fireworks show!


1 comment:

scotty and crystal said...

I love being able to see what you see and quasi-experience what you are experiencing. Aren't you guys coming up on an aniversary soon? Loves, Scotty and Crystal