Monday, September 1, 2008

WOW- One year....

I can't even believe that ONE YEAR has come and gone.  We celebrated by going out... to our balcony.  I had prepared a beautiful dinner spread to surprise Ray when he got home from practice.  He surprised me with a gorgeous double strand of freshwater pearls that he himself had made, with matching earrings.  We toasted to a bottle of wine that Ray's brother, Luke and Amanda, had given us for our wedding last year.  This year has been so full of God's grace and love on us, and He has taught us so much about how to cherish and honor each other better.  We are so excited to embark upon year two with so much respect and trust in our foundation. 




3 comments:

Nikki1917 said...

Oh man I miss the two of you so much. Congrats on 1 year, it's hard to believe how much has happened in this past year. It was yesterday that I cried my eyes out at your wedding as the two of you showed me how true love should look. I went home for the week because we had a week off for the Democratic National Convention. Anyway, it made me really sad and happy at the same time. I never though I would miss Eugene so much. I went to the Oregon UW game. It was awesome! I also caught up with Jeremy one night. It was really a great trip home. I miss and love you both so much!
Nikki

scotty and crystal said...

ahhhh, so sweet. What a nice gift, pearls, good one!!!

AIR said...

Congratulations! It looks like you two truly are making magic happen every moment.