Thursday, July 24, 2008

A kindergarden teacher??!!


I had my official first day of teaching english on Wednesday.  I had two classes, one of 4 year olds and one class of 5 year olds.  Even though they usually don't invite parents and family for your first day, they did for me!  I was a bit nervous but it went great, despite sweating like crazy because of the intense heat!  I love this picture, especially the little kid on the far left with his hand in his pants!  hee hee....

Next week, the business I am working for is sending me on a 3 day camping trip with 9 and 10 year olds- my kind of thing!  I am so blessed by being able to have this sort of opportunity here in Japan.  I will write all about it when I return!

2 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

Nice, you look so good, so happy and TALL. Can't wait to hear about the camping trip. Speaking of camping trips, Scotty and I bought new packs for Senegal...we sprung for the Arcteryx, we got a KILLER deal. Mine is coming in the mail today, I'll probably post about it.

Dacia said...

Sarah, so glad to hear you had a good day, I new the parents would love you!! Your going to have so much fun getting to know those cute little kiddo's. Have a great time camping!