Monday, August 27, 2012

the growing bebe....

Let me first exclaim, WE HAVE INTERNET!!!
yipee!!
this little blog is now back on a roll!

so let's first take a look at what's been stewing around the Schafer household...
a GROWING belly!!



I am now 34 weeks as of tomorrow; carrying a little man about the size of a large pineapple, and weighing approximately 4ish pounds.  
He moves constantly, so much more that the snug Sol and Soph did.  I have been feeling the initial pregnancy discomforts as my hips begin to widen and my body grows with fatigue, but that is to be expected.  I just cant believe we get to meet our little man so soon!
Oh, and still no name.... We're hoping it hits us when he arrives!!!

2 comments:

A Family In The Land said...

So exciting!! We are thrilled for you and Ray and the twins! We know everything will go very well! Where will you deliver this little sweet baby?

Judy said...

What a wonderful surprise! I am SO pleased to 'see' you all. How beautiful are the babes as they grow. And you, Sarah and Ray, juggling it all and with a new home too. I miss you lots and send all good cheer and strength for what's to come. Yay!