Monday, June 27, 2011

Sequim Visit...

We headed up to Sequim for a quick visit to drop off the Rays Beds. We had fun playing in them for a while...

...and celebrating with our cousin Ashton who was turning 3...

...swinging in the hammock...


...goofing in the grass...

...laughing in the trees...


...and also meeting our new cousin Xyla Teal!


Cousin Ashton is very excited about her new sister!!!

We hung out a lot, and propped our feet up...

...and collected dandelions in the sun...


...and had so much fun spending time with our cousins...

...especially now that I can walk!

We made sure that little Xyla got lots of kisses!

Papa took us flying almost every day!


We even had fun hiding in the bathroom from Mama, and making art out of the toilet paper!
(We're really good at working as a team!!)



Sequim sure was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god those are all such classic baby shots - awesome! We had that same screw top chair for Kale. It took me about a year to trust it completely and then by then he outgrew it :)

Just wanted to let you know I mentioned your blog on my blog today (your Journey inspired my Journey) xo!

Judy said...

Ha! What incredibly delightful photos... and commentary! I'll come back a lot to chuckle. Sending so much love and cheer.