Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love is in the Air... and other Wanderings...

Here are some photos from the past week or so....


On the train, on Ray's day off...

Our sleeping baby...

Ray was gone for Valentines weekend, so the Thursday night  before he left he made me dinner and presented me with the most beautiful bundle of roses.  A delightful night and a DELICIOUS dinner....


The next morning we woke to a beautiful dusting of snow....


The sky recently has been breathtaking...

I went on a long bike ride yesterday.... I love riding along the lake and watching the ducks, egrets, and heron fishing in the shallows.  So beautiful, but so much trash.  It amazes me that for such a clean nation, they allow their natural places to get so trashed!



I met a feline friend on my way.  This little fella just wanted a good scratch, and wouldn't let me have my lap back! I actually had to pry her off!

No comments: