Saturday, January 17, 2009


Hey all!
Sitting here on this Saturday evening, waiting to watch Ray's game online in an hour.  He's playing in Okinawa this weekend, versus the Golden Kings who are undefeated except one loss to the Lake Stars!  I am so eager for a great game!

I took the above picture to show off the wonderful hat that Katie made for me while she was here.  She learned how to crochet and this was her first project- impressive, eh?  It's been getting SO cold here.  Snow flurries fall nearly every day, but nothing has been sticking.  It's been absolutely gorgeous out recently, with a bright sun during the day and breathtaking sunsets in the afternoon, followed by clear skies full of stars.  I feel blessed to be able to witness such beauty each day. 

It's always crazy to have Ray gone.  I find I do a lot of inner communicating with my thoughts.  I also am able to catch up with quite a few people.  Today I found out that 3 separate friends are pregnant, and another friend is getting married this summer!  Fun homecoming news!

Well.... just wanted to post on life.  We love and miss each of you more each day.  Send your love Ray's way as he battles it out on the court tonight and tomorrow.  I will post the results soon!!

2 comments:

454235 said...

The hat could not have gone to a more beautiful owner than you Sarah! The heart (on the hat) is a reminder that you are loved so much and I appreciate all you do....Thanks for being a great sis!

Judy said...

I LOVE your photos and cheer, dear Sarah! How exciting for Ray to be playing so well; g'luck this weekend to him/them... and to you for your monumental love and support.