Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Wishes...


Well, I admit to really slacking on the whole blog front.  My apologies.  I have a bunch of video and pics that I wanted to upload before blogging about the last game, but I still havent gotten around to that.  
Last weekend the Lakes took on Osaka Evessa at their home, but Katie and I were able to travel and see both games!  Osaka has won the championship for the past three years... and despite playing very well and very hard, the Lakes weren't able to pull out wins.  Ray had 16 points and 20 points respectively.  It seems that his caliber of play has hit a point where it can't possibly come down.  He is a truly thrilling player to watch.  In the second game he had two big dunks back to back.  And even the opposing team crowd loved it!
As I mentioned, Ray's sister Katie is here with us for the holidays.  Ray has practice both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day here in Japan, so we plan on taking it easy and doing whatever we can to celebrate the birth of our Lord.  We are a bit jealous of the snow back home, but also realize that it is preventing families to be together for the holidays.  We send our love back home... and hope that despite the obstacles, each and every one of you will be surrounded by warmth and love these next few days!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yessss! EPIC PHOTO! I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas.